Friday, January 13, 2012

Wes Bentley Talks About His Son & Sobriety

Wes Bentley became an overnight sensation when he starred in the Oscar-winning film American Beauty in 1999. The 33-year-old actor - who is father to son Charles with wife Jacqui Swedberg - was recently featured in Details magazine's latest issue and dishes on his sobriety from drug abuse, fatherhood and a newly embraced healthy lifestyle.

On his moment of clarity of when to get clean: “When I met my wife. I saw then what I have now. I saw life. We met through a mutual friend, and all of us went to an Iron Maiden concert, which is sooo romantic. Eddie the Head [the band's mascot] just brings people together. It still took me a while to get sober after that, but the switch had happened. We were long-distance for a while, and I’d try to be sober for her, but I ended up withdrawing with her - and I hated that. That’s when I told her everything. She wasn’t mad. She wanted to help."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/01/13/wes-bentley-talks-about-his-son-sobriety

Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment